Your One Stop Excel Tutorials Stop
Microsoft Excel is the best known and most widely used spreadsheet program. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables and a macro programming language called VBA (Visual Basic for Applications). Excel forms part of Microsoft Office.
Released in June 2010, Microsoft Office 2010 introduced the new version of Excel to the masses. Some of the core functionality remains the same in Excel 2010, whilst there are some surprising new features.
With Excel 2010, you can:
- Make fast, effective comparisons from lists of data
- Get powerful analysis from your desktop
- Save time, simplify your work and increase your productivity
New Features Of Excel 2010
Excel 2010 introduces the following new features:
- Sparklines - with Sparklines, you can create small charts in a single cell to quickly discover patterns in your data. It's a quick and easy way to highlight important data trends such as seasonal increases or decreases, saving you time.
- Filter enhancements - Excel 2010 delivers new and exciting filter enhancements. The Slicer feature provides you with a rich visualization of your PivotTable and PivotChart views so you can dynamically segment and filter the data to display precisely what you need.
- Improved access from just about anywhere - post your spreadsheets online and then access, view, and edit wherever from just about any computer or even your Windows phone.
- Better collaboration - co-authoring through the Microsoft Excel Web App makes it possible for you to edit the same spreadsheet with others simultaneously from different locations. You can see who's working on a spreadsheet with you at the same time. See changes from others appear as they are made.
Enough talk! Show me the Excel tutorials!